PARTNERS: École biblique et Archéologique Française de Jérusalem
The Polis Institute and L’École Biblique have a joint agreement of cooperation that enables students from L’École to attend ancient Greek and Biblical Hebrew courses offered at Polis as part of their regular studies. L’École Biblique is the oldest Biblical and Archeological research center in the Holy Land, and it was founded in 1890 by Fr. Marie-Joseph Lagrange. It is located in the Dominican convent of St. Stephen in Jerusalem.