Promotion Manager Vacancy
Polis Institute in Jerusalem is looking for a Promotion Manager to be in charge of the promotion of the Institute and its programs worldwide using electronic means but also by attending important conferences, meetings and academic events. Furthermore, the Promotion Manager will be responsible of other tasks involving marketing of language courses, fundraising, management of Polis Institute Press and other managerial tasks.
1 - Promotion
* Take charge of promoting Polis Institute and our MA programs. This includes direct promotion to students and university professors and indirect promotion through visual, printed or other materials. Our main target demographic includes US graduate students of Ivy League Universities, renowned liberal arts colleges, theological seminaries, as well as graduate students from leading universities in Europe, South America, Australia and the rest of the World. Polis Institute is also interested in graduate students from more technical backgrounds who are willing to receive an education in Philology (especially students coming from fields related to human cognition, artificial intelligence, second language acquisition and natural languages processing).
* Representing the Institute at conferences, meetings and academic events in order to present the Institute and its programs. The choice of events will be agreed with the Institute.
* Launch and animate a Polis alumni association that will include alumni from the MA programs as well as students from our language courses in Jerusalem and abroad.
In addition to the main tasks, the representative will be in charge of other tasks like:
2 - Fundraising and marketing
* Lead and participate in fundraising activities for Polis Institute.
* Participate in language courses marketing
3 – Management of Polis Institute Press and participation in the Management of Polis
* Manage the Polis Institute Press: publications, relations with authors, future projects, promotion and marketing, sales reporting, etc…
* Help Polis Institute build a detailed plan for the expansion of our programs
* Propose advice to the management team of Polis Institute, mainly the General Manager, the academic director and the administrative director, on how to improve and adapt the academic offer, scheduling and pricing of the programs.
* Help in the managing of day-to-day activities at the Institute
BA or MA in marketing or related field
Fluent or Native level in English language
At least 2 years’ experience in promotion or marketing preferably in the educational field
Degree in (or knowledge of) the field of Humanities is a plus
Mastery of additional languages is a plus
Time: Full time job.
Reporting: the representative will report to the General Manager of Polis Institute on regular basis and to the Director and the Management Committee when required
Compensation: according to qualifications and experience.
The contract will be a one-year contract including a three-month trial period with the possibility of renewal based on results.
Application: please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Promotion Manager” in subject of the email before November 15, 2019.